For our NFL Tiers format, we've divided the NFL's best into six tiers. Your job is simple, pick a player from each tier, and outscore the other players in your contest. Whether you go QB-heavy or find those sleeper TD scorers each week, there are plenty of ways to win on Splash.
Outscore your contest opponents to take home the prize!
How to play
Find the best players possible in each tier
Select your superstars
Follow the games with our contest tracker to see how you stack up
Top the leaderboard at the end of the contest and take home the prize
HOW DOES THE NFL TIERS CONTEST FORMAT WORK?
- The goal of any NFL Tiers contest is to finish the contest with the most points your contest.
- NFL players are broken up into tiers each week. All you need to do is select a player from each tier!
- There are no positional requirements when selecting your players. Players can be from any of the following positions: QB, RB, WR, or TE.
- Each player accumulates fantasy points for their performance in their games. See the "Rules" section of your contest for specifics on scoring outputs for player performance.
- Players who become inactive will not accumulate fantasy points.
HOW SPLASH SAVES YOU TIME
- We handle all of the details for you. Say goodbye to the days of manually logging each player's picks in a spreadsheet and calculating points by hand.
- Standings are calculated all on the platform. You'll know exactly where you stand every time you log onto Splash.
- Deposits, entry fees, and payouts are handled safely and securely on Splash. We've partnered with PaySafe, the industry leader in online payments, to keep your cash secure on Splash. No more chasing down your league mates to collect those entry fees!
- You can create your own custom Commissioner Hub so your players can easily find contests that you create to compete against your community.
Splash Sports is now available to anyone 18 or older in the following states: Alabama (19+ years old), Alaska, Arizona (21+), Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts (21+), Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska (19+), New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming. If you are outside of these jurisdictions, you will be able to log in, but won't be able to deposit or join contests.
Some contests may not be available in all jurisdictions. Click here for more information.
All of our RunYourPool and OfficeFootballPool commissioners big and small will get rewarded for each user they bring to Splash, and can continue to earn as they run contests and grow their brand. Commissioners who run over three qualifying contests will have the opportunity to join our Commissioner Rewards program where they can make being a commissioner into a nice side hustle or even a full-time living.
Splash is laser-focused on doing everything we can to make a commissioner's life easy and a member's life fun. And we've done that. We've made contests so simple and enjoyable that many of our commissioners go on to run 2x bigger contests for 10x less work. But we can't make and maintain that magic alone, and that means we can't do it for free. We take a service fee as a percentage of the collected contest entry fees and put it right back into the day-to-day stuff like payment processing fees; top-notch security; and building the best product on the market.
It’s simple and safe to deposit and withdraw on Splash. We support debit card and credit card deposits from Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. We also accept deposits via ACH and both PayPal and Venmo are coming soon.
After you create and verify your account, you will be able to deposit and withdraw via the My Account page.You may withdraw funds to a payment method you have used to deposit with (debit card or ACH), though we are unable to process withdrawals to credit cards.
Glad you asked! We whipped up a one-pager to make it easy for you to explain to your friends or group, which you can find here.
The bottom line is Splash makes your job as a commissioner at least 10x easier. This should let you run more contests and make the ones you currently run bigger. The improved gameplay, live scoring, and mobile app will make everyone’s experience much better. Not to mention that players can link their existing RunYourPool or OfficeFootballPool account to Splash to get signed up in less than a minute. And finally, Splash should give your players confidence that no matter how well they know the commissioner, they will get paid when they win, quickly and securely.
If you have an existing contest on RYP or OFP, just link your account during signup and you’ll be able to invite your existing member groups in just a few clicks. Between creating your contest and inviting your group, the whole process will take 90 seconds or less.
If you are moving your contest over from another website or from a spreadsheet, we make it easy for you to replicate your contest and give you an invite link to send out to your email list or text chain.
In order to make the platform a safe place for users to play against their friends using real money, we need either passport or license information in order to verify your information. This is a process called “Know Your Customer” or “KYC”. This is an important step for us to keep Splash safe and fun for all our users.